DRIVEN BY PASSION, INSPIRED BY INNOVATIONS!
Since the inception of Beaufond, we have developed breakthrough, category-leading products that have helped to shape our industry. All of our activities are based on our corporate philosophy, built on our Purpose and Core Values, ensuring a common understanding of what Beaufond is and what we stand for, all over the world. As a company and employer we promote a fair, sincere and performance-related corporate culture. Our guiding principles rest upon customer centricity, operational excellence and valuing our employees. Our culture is rooted in our global corporate philosophy.Whatever opportunities the Company explores, it never loses sight of their commitment to trade. This allows Beaufond Plc to use the fundamental power of trade to open new pathways to global markets, forge mutually beneficial partnerships and share prosperity with the clients. By perfecting its services and providing end-to-end solutions, the Company paves the way to mutual success while staying true to the ethics of pure trade.
Mr. Atanu Sen
Independent Non-Executive Chairman
- Is a well experienced professional in various Management Rolls and has 35 years long stint unblemished service in one of the top banks in India and reached the level to the top position.
- has revamped the Credit Policy and Procedures which forms the guiding principles of appraisal, sanction and follow up on loans and advances in the Bank including loans for infrastructure
- Is a result oriented professional with sustainable business model through appropriate product mix, healthy growth in bottom line through better management of expenses, development of major distribution channels
- Is expertise in varied fields of Banking including High Value Credit, Infrastructure Financing, International Banking, Risk Management, Banking Operations and Administration
- Is expertise in the banking area of High Value Credit, Infrastructure Financing, International Banking, Risk Management, Banking Operations and Administration
- Has assigned as Managing Director and CEO of one of the leading Insurance company in India
- Is Master in Economics and certified Associate member in Indian Institute of Banks.
Mr. John Oppermann
- has rich experience more than 35 years in a number of senior financial and operational positions in the investment management, pensions and financial services divisions with The Prudential Corporation in London
- is a Founder of The Fund Governance Boardroom Panel, a firm which specialises in Collective Investment Governance
- is well experience in Alternative Investment Funds, Traditional Investment Funds, Management Companies and Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) in all the recognised Fund jurisdictions
- has extensive experience in the funds industry with investment funds domiciled in various jurisdictions, across a variety of asset classes and investment strategies.
- Is specialist in Investment fund Governance in the context of the distinctive characteristics of Investment Funds, incorporating their key risk aspects and oversight.
- is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants and holds an MBA degree
- has received the accreditation of Certified Investment Fund Director from the Institute of Banking School of Professional Finance
Ms. Sangeeta Lakhi
- has good experience for more than 23 years of Service in Law
handling International Capital Market and Banking & Finance for the last 15 years
- has excellent experience in handling many issues for companies in almost all sectors, whether they be pharma, textiles, oil, manufacturing, service, etc.
- well defined adviser to corporates in domestic and international (external commercial borrowings) loan transactions, as well as, advance payment supply agreements
- Own LLB degree.
- Is a dynamic, workaholic personnel always thrust for adventures.
Mr. Chelven Chengabroyan
- has more than 15 years of experience in Audit field
- is expertise in Corporate Accounting and Financial services and Financial council
- involved in the negotiation and securing finance with banks, preparation of monthly management accounts, budgets, financial statements and corporate valuation exercise in the African region
- Written article “Auditors’ Perceptions of Time Budget Pressure, Premature Sign Offs and Under-Reporting of Chargeable Time: Evidence from a Developing Country” published in the International Journal of Auditing (USA) in January 2007.
- Has qualified with Bsc Accounting with Finance, Fellow of ACCA, member of CISI and MSc Finance with specialization valuation of derivatives instruments.
Ms. Constance Mabhande
- is an Attorney, conveyance and Notary Public for the last 7 years
specialist in corporate and commercial law with more particular in Investment law
- is a legal practitioner of High Court and Supreme courts of Zimbabwe
- has active litigation practice and acts for a wide range of corporates including manufacturing companies, financial institutions and mining houses
- holds LLB(Hons) degree
Dr. Sachin Sukhdeo Saini
Managing Director & CEO
- Sachin has nearly 20 years of experience of an Executive officer in a corporate division reporting directly to the Top Management
- has proven record of success in senior level general or commercial management, preferably in a related industry.
- has excellent leadership quality of building relationship to develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the company in the wider community.
- Blessed with strong communication skills – Represent the company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure for it the most effective contract terms.
- has Realistic optimism, Understanding, Listening skills and Willingness to take calculated risks. … Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – such qualities enable him to provide strategic advice and guidance to the chair and members of the board, to keep them aware of developments within the company and ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the company’s mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations.
- establishes and maintains effective formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders generally, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the company is providing the appropriate range and quality of products and services.
- Has Bachelor degree in Commerce with specialization in Financial Accounting and Auditing.
- Is highly accomplished, results-driven Forerunner and Group Management Commander with more than 40 years of progressive experience in finance and operations management – financial reporting, finance and capital management, investor relations and international operations.
- His long vision creates and implements policies to increase productivity, maximum profit and cut overhead costs.
- His experience in operations, technology, talent management and governance has helped company of all types maximize investments, cut spending, increase efficiency, strong knowledge of governing bylaws and how to implement company procedure: and also coordinate the organization’s financial activities to ensure all operations are efficient, profitable and properly funded.
- Ingenuity and phenomenal thinking are the key drivers that ensure exceptional outcomes at Beaufond Plc. It gives us a clear perspective of the global market and emerging scenarios, allowing us to dynamically respond with swiftness and efficiency.
- Under his able guidance, Beaufond Plc has strong growth year on year and reached the ‘Top Line’ of one billion US dollar.
- He is highly qualified with Bachelor degree in Science, Master of Business Administration in Finance, Master of Arts in Sociology, Bachelor of Law in Contract and Bankruptcy law, Post Graduate Diploma in HR, Diploma Holder in Computer applications and certified Associate member in Indian Institute of Bankers and Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India.